Little Red Riding Hood
Saturday, June 4, 2016
About Huntsman Hometown Heroes and Little Red Riding Hood:
By registering through the Huntsman Hometown Heroes program, you will be required to fundraise $500 per person in order to ride in the 2016 Little Red Riding Hood
For the sixth year in a row with the Huntsman Hometown Heroes (HHH) has teamed up with Little Red Riding Hood to raise funds for breast and ovarian cancer research! Thank you to all HHH Little Red Riders and Bonneville Cycling for helping us raise over $500,000 for cancer research here at Huntsman Cancer Institute over the years.
This year we have only 150 spots available for the Little Red HHH team. This ride always sells out! To participate in Little Red, each HHH commits to fundraising a minimum of $500 for cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
For your part in the HHH program, HCF gives you a guaranteed spot in the race, a fundraising webpage to gather donations from friends and family, a team jersey, and a team celebration in Lewiston!
We invite you to participate in a fully supported, non-competitive, women only cycling event. With 27-, 36-, 50-, 80- and 100-mile distances, there is a ride for everyone. Spend the day riding through beautiful Cache Valley in Northern Utah. The route is a loop through the valley on paved rural & country roads. The terrain is mostly flat, with some hills.
Click here to view the courses
Be a Huntsman Hometown Heroes and guarantee your spot!
Top 10 Reasons To Ride Little Red Riding Hood
1. No boys allowed! — on the other hand… lots of friendly, handsome MALE volunteers.
2. An opportunity to spend the weekend with your girlfriends, exercise your body, clear your head for a day of cycling in the beautiful, cooler temperatures of Cache Valley.
3. Great logo and clothing design.
4. Women’s fit event t-shirt, no Beefy T’s for our riders.
5. An opportunity to raise money for women’s cancer research.
6. Yummy food!
7. Five, count them, five route options — 27-, 36-, 50-, 80- or 100-mile routes.
8. The very best rest stops with a promise of endless food.
9. Friday night dinner complete with music and live entertainment.
10. Free finish line celebration.
$500 per cyclist by Friday, June 3, 2016