Little Red Riding Hood
Saturday, June 4, 2016
Top Fundraisers Earn Moxie Cycling Little Red Collection Jerseys!
Moxie Cycling is generously donating the Little Red Collection jersey of your choice to the Top 5 fundraising women!In order to receive your jersey, you must be one of the Top 5 fundraisers by 12:00pm on Thursday, June 2.
You will be notified that you are a winner, and you will be able to pick out and try on your jersey at the Moxie tent on Friday, June 3. (You will also receive your HHH jersey).
We are encouraging our Top 5 fundraisers to model their Moxie jerseys for the Little Red ride!Choose from the Color Block T, T-Back, or new Sweetheart style, to be revealed on Friday at the Moxie tent.
And, remember that $5 from every piece of Moxie's Little Red Collection that is sold benefits women's cancer research at HCI! Thanks, Moxie Cycling!
About Huntsman Hometown Heroes and Little Red Riding Hood:
By registering through the Huntsman Hometown Heroes program, you will be required to fundraise $750 per person in order to ride in the 2016 Little Red Riding Hood
For the fifth year in a row with the Huntsman Hometown Heroes (HHH) has teamed up with Little Red Riding Hood to raise funds for breast and ovarian cancer research! Thank you to all HHH Little Red Riders and Bonneville Cycling for helping us raise over $470,000 for cancer research here at Huntsman Cancer Institute over the years.
This year we have only 150 spots available for the Little Red HHH team. This ride always sells out! To participate in Little Red, each HHH commits to fundraising a minimum of $750 for cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
For your part in the HHH program, HCF gives you a guaranteed spot in the race, a fundraising webpage to gather donations from friends and family, a team jersey, and a team celebration in Logan!
We invite you to participate in a fully supported, non-competitive, women only cycling event. With 27-, 36-, 50-, 80- and 100-mile distances, there is a ride for everyone. Spend the day riding through beautiful Cache Valley in Northern Utah. The route is a loop through the valley on paved rural & country roads. The terrain is mostly flat, with some hills.
Click here to view the courses
Be a Huntsman Hometown Heroes and guarantee your spot!
Top 10 Reasons To Ride Little Red Riding Hood
1. No boys allowed! — on the other hand… lots of friendly, handsome MALE volunteers.
2. An opportunity to spend the weekend with your girlfriends, exercise your body, clear your head for a day of cycling in the beautiful, cooler temperatures of Cache Valley.
3. Great logo and clothing design.
4. Women’s fit event t-shirt, no Beefy T’s for our riders.
5. An opportunity to raise money for women’s cancer research.
6. Yummy food!
7. Five, count them, five route options — 27-, 36-, 50-, 80- or 100-mile routes.
8. The very best rest stops with a promise of endless food.
9. Friday night dinner complete with music and live entertainment.
10. Free finish line celebration.
$750 per cyclist by Friday, June 3, 2016